- Provide and advise clients on a full range of ESG services, inclusive internal ESG trainings and capacity building, stakeholder engagement, conducting interviews, and drafting of clients’ ESG/Sustainability reports.
- Assist in conducting sustainability and carbon management assessments for corporate ESG reporting, including data collection, analysis and verification.
- Assist in carrying out the carbon audit, energy audit, assurance, assessments such as CDP and GRESB assessment etc.
- Analyse the strategies and product offerings of market players by comparing the performance of different green products and portfolios;
- Communicate and engage with clients mainly from HK and the PRC to obtain thorough understanding of their business operations, processes and functions.
- Assist in conducting ESG/Sustainability researches including green finance and climate change, and prepare relevant research findings.
- Participate in business development on ESG/Sustainability services including preparing service proposals and delivery of presentations.
- Perform other ad hoc professional duties as required.
- A degree holder in Environmental Science (sustainability, environmental engineering/ environment, climate science, corporate environmental governance), Chemical Engineering, finance, or similar related disciplines with 1-3 years working experiences and strong passion to develop a career in ESG & Sustainability reporting and consultancy including environmental assessment, climate change, carbon, waste and energy measurement and management and pollution control for large corporations preferably experience with HKEx / GRI reporting or ESG compliance work for major companies including listed companies;
- Demonstrable knowledge in carbon accounting / verification and energy efficiency assessments and familiarity with prevailing international ESG standards;
- Able to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with research experience preferred;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills including high proficiency in Putonghua and report writing in both English and Chinese;
- Excellent computing skills including data and financial analysis tools and familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proactive, self-motivated, multi-tasking and strong leadership skills and work under tight deadlines; and
- Willing to travel.
Selected candidates will be offered a position commensurate with their qualifications and experience. Candidates who have lesser experiences will be considered for position of Assistant Consultant.
We offer attractive salary and benefits to successful candidates, including five-day work week, medical benefits and performance bonus. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Interested parties can email to firstname.lastname@example.org